I brought a CD with me of some of the Bleach Musical blog pictures, really nice hi res images, and printed out a bunch of shtuff. I put Gackt in one of the 5x5 Halloween templates and even framed it. It's awesome. Oh, and the Kodak kiosk got new software too, so now I can put niffty borders on prints and make calendars.
I made a calendar for Jenni of Ichigo, and a Gackt one for Dana because I was bored. I also made some funny Bleach pictures for Keidy and Sawako, and a Hanataro calendar for me. I also printed out pictures of Hitsugaya, Ichigo, Renji, and Izuru in these oval shaped bordered 4x6's that are one for each season, and then put them in an awesome frame that holds all 4 of them. The best part is that the frame fits on that weird stretch of random wall right by my door. It fits PERFECTLY, so now I get to cover up all the pin holes I put in it with pretty bordered pictures of Bleach men with flowers on them XD
My co-workers were baffled as to why I was printing out pictures of these costumed Japanese men, and I still haven't convinced Miguel that Gackt is a guy. I think I'm going to print out more pictures tomorrow. Copyrighted pictures XD Oh noes! Not copyrighted pictures!
I also ordered Jenni's Christmas present, though I don't think it'll make it here in time for Christmas. She saw that we had boxers where you could put a picture on them and wanted one with Ichigo on it. So I ordered it. I can't wait to see how well they come out XD
1) What side of the heart do you draw first? right side
2) Can you dive without plugging your nose? of course ...
3) What color is your cell-phone? emo-- I mean black.
4) What is your blood-type? AB
5) Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours? it'd be amusing to be tied to Kyle for 24 hours. Although sleeping would be weird, we'd make quite a disasterous pair together. It'd be interesting to say the least.
6) What is a rumor someone has spread about you? I think it was assumed that I was a lesbian at work ... not exactly a rumor, though.
7) How do you feel about carrots? I'll eat them if they're given to me, but I won't go out of my way to do so.
8) How many chairs at the dining room table? uh ... who's dining room table?
10) Do you know the words to Fresh Prince Theme Song? haha, yes. I actually had it stuck in my head earlier today for some reason.
11) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator? freak out, try to open the door and hyperventillate.
12) What's your favorite kind of gum? I've been partial to Extra's cool watermelon lately.
13) T or F: All's fair in love and war. *shrug* too tired to think about this one ...
14) Do you have a crush on anyone? of course, who doesn't?
15) Do you know how to use some words correctly, but not know the meaning? maybe?
16) Do you like to sleep? OMGUH SLEEP
17) Do you know which US states don't use Daylight Savings Time? Whaa? That's silly!
18) Do you know the song Total Eclipse of the Heart? I know some of it ... I think.
19) Do you want a bright yellow '06 mustang? lolz, not bright yellow but I'd love a Mustang.
20) What's something you've always wanted? true love
21) Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake? probably a lake, saltwater makes me feel icky.
22) Do you wear a lot of black? ha, boy DO I!
23) Describe you hair. It needs a cut, desperatly. Long, mousy brown/blonde. Needs to be short and black.
24) Do you have Entomophobia? sure, what's that?
25) Are you an adult? ha, never!
26) Where is/are your best friend(s)? at home or at work or possibly asleep
28) Are you a television addict? nope
29) Do you enjoy spending time with your mother? I put up with her if that's what you mean.
30) Are you a sugar freak? I try not to.
31) Do you like orange juice? sometimes, when I'm sick.
32) What sign are you? saggitarius
33) Where do you wish you were right now? not in America.